329 Small Engine Tach/Hour Meter
Our Price $45.83
- MULTI-FUNCTION INSTRUMENT with high-vis green backlit LCD display
- IP68 Dust and Water Proof
- Can be permanently mounted on a vehicle (includes velcro 2-sided tape) or used for engine service
- RPM in real time Stable RPM readings on small engines
- You choose the display update rate- twice per second or once per second. When the engine starts, RPMs are immediately displayed.
- RPM Range: 0-20,000 RPM
- Max RPM Viewable and resettable
- You can record the engine's Max RPM over time.
- Max RPM can be viewed or reset at any time after the engine is shut down.
Hour Meter and Engine/Job Timer
- Total: This function records the accumulated total engine hours, up to 99,999 hours.
- Job: Viewable and resettable hour meter for recording partial engine time or work-related job time.
- SVC: Hour Meter for maintenance reminders and required engine servicing. This can be set for service intervals of up to 200 hours. The default maintenance time is 20 hours.
- When the set engine hours reach the service interval, "SVC" is flashed on the display.
- RPM: 0-20,000
- RPM Refresh Rate: 0.5S or 1S
- Hours: 0-99,999 hours
- Job Hours: 0-99,999 hours
- SVC Hours: 0-200 hours
- Hour Meter Resolution: .1H or 6 Minutes
- Battery: CR2032 coin type (replaceable)
Engine RPM Settings:
- 2 stroke/1 cyl 4 stroke/3 cyl
- 2 stroke/2 cyl 4 stroke/5 cyl
- 2 stroke/3 cyl 4 stroke/6 cyl
- 4 stroke/1 cyl 4 stroke/8 cyl
- 4 stroke/2 cyl 4 stroke/12 cyl
- 4 stroke/4 cyl